18 May, 2020

Old Glory 15s - Very Good Service

In previous posts I have lambasted Old Glory 15s for their lack of customer service and at times negativity at conventions (waaay back in the day).  I forgot to mention that when I placed my order with them back in January for the beginnings of the Herero project that I received very good service, and that the figures only took a couple of weeks to receive.  

Seemingly they have improved their service and communication, and will from time to time offer sales on their various product lines.  I signed up for their email list, and about once a month they seem to have a special on a specific range.  This bodes well as long as they can deliver their product and reply to customers in a timely manner.  I am hopeful my next order from them will go as smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...