01 February, 2018

The 25th Post - Did Someone Say...Flags?

It is interesting at times how connected we can be using this big old world wide web, and how fellow gamers I have never met can be so generous.  Jeff Baumal (he of the excellent Sgt. Guinness blog) saw my post here on the blog about obtaining The Flag Dude's products for my Der Wind und der Löwe project, and let me know the status of The Dude.  Jeff also offered to send national flags for a variety of European nations (Spanish, French, German), and also sent me some great flags for Turkish and Egyptian troops.

There was a time I never thought this blog would make it to 25 posts and I gave some thought to shutting the blog down due to the frustration with the Herero Revolt project, but with the new direction for 2018 there is new life, and 2018 has already turned into the most prolific year the blog has seen to date!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    A little apropos humour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...